QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2894|回复: 5

贴个国外的-脑伤孩子可以阅读

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-2 11:00:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear Moms,

Hi, Im a mother of  2 year-old girl, her name is Chloe. She was diagnosed with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy. She's so cute and so adorable, eventhough she has limitation. By the way, we live in Indonesia.
I have been doing flash card with her since she is 6 months old, firstly we started with mandarin flash card who got it from Glenn Doman, SIngapore. after 1 year old of age, She was being assessed in Evan THomas Institute, Philadelphia, thus they gave us a lot of Intellectual Program, such as :
1. 20 categories of single words (@5 cards) English, Indonesia and Mandarin, and also
2. Bits of Intelligence with words 10 cats (@10cards)
3.  we have used Little Reader since one year ago
4. She has to read NEW books everyday
Now, she has been seeing up to 10.000 words and up to 2500 Bits, 250 homemade books of 8 year old level (refer to Glenn Doman's intellectual program).
These few days are just like miracle happen to us. Suddenly, she can use FC (Facilitator Communicator) (it's a piece of paper and there alphabet from A-Z written on it, and she can type words, sentences, with this facilitator, it is also the part of Glenn Domans' intellectual program). She started to write down answers when I questioned her, the one that was suprising me is when I asked her what is the highest mountain in the Alps? (after she read books about Alps), she began to write M-O-N-T B-L-A-N-C. im soooooooo touched by her, after 1,5 years of hardworking..
And she began to answer everything about the books or what books she want to read, like yesterday she want to read about Buddhism, radio, Camera. She is a fast reader, dont need to spell each word, I just need to open it fast, she just look and that's IT! but when I ask her question, she began to amaze me, how SMART she is..
I want to share with every mom, who have brain injured or well kids..they are absolutely amazing..just dont give up in every little thing you do!! It's really worth it..
I have seen so many of them (brain injured children) who can read very fast and they are soooo amazing!! They have potential like any other well kids.. Just sometimes we are not sure or we dont know...

Thanks....

Margaret

原来是印尼的。
发表于 2012-3-2 11:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
这个这个,谁英语好翻一下贝。只看懂一小部分。。。
发表于 2012-3-7 14:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
一直以来都是从论坛上学东西,从来没有为论坛做过什么。看到这篇,呵呵,就用我尚还蹩脚的水平翻译一下,就当为论坛做些事情吧。呵呵,妈妈们不要嫌弃翻译的不通顺哈!小同妈妈,我看了很多你的帖子,学到了很多!谢谢你!
译文如下:

亲爱的妈妈们:
你们好,我是Chloe的母亲,她今年2岁了,被诊断为手足徐动型脑损伤。即便是这样,她仍然很可爱。顺便说一下,我们住在印尼。
在她6个月的时候,我就开始给她使用我们从新加坡杜曼中心买来的普通话版杜曼闪卡,1岁的时候,我们带她到费城的艾文托马斯研究所(Evan THomas Institute)做了一个评估,然后他们给了我们许多智力训练方面建议,比如:
1、20个类别的单词(英语、印尼语和普通话)(5张卡片)
2、Bits of Intelligence with words 10 cats (@10cards) (10 张卡)(这句话不知道怎么翻译啦,大概是有字的智力卡之类的,10张)
3、1年前我们开始读 小读者
4、每天都要读新书
    现在,她可以认识1万个字(应该是建议1的成果),2500个bits(这个单词就不知道该怎么翻译,呵呵,就这样原文写上啦!这句应该是建议2的成果),250本8岁水平(根据杜曼智力量表)的家制书。
    这些天发生的事情,如同奇迹降临!她突然可以使用FC(便携式电脑,这么翻译可能不是很妥,没见过这种东西。呵呵!FC是一张纸,上面有字母A到Z,她可以用它来打单词、句子等。这种能力也是杜曼智力量表的一部分)当我问她问题的时候,她可以写出答案。最让我惊奇的是当我问她Alps中最高的山脉是哪个(在她读过关于Alps的书籍之后)?她开始写下M-O-N-T-B-L-A-N-C。我被她深深地触动了,这就是我如此辛苦地教了她1.5年的成果!
  她开始回答书上的所有问题,开始回答她想读哪些书。昨天她回答想读关于佛教、无线电、照相机的书。她读得很快,并不需要读懂每一个词。我所做的就是很快地翻书,而她只是看,仅此而已。但是当我问她问题的时候,她使我如此地惊奇!她是多么的聪明啊!
    我想与所有的妈妈分享这些,不管您的孩子是有脑损伤,还是正常的,他们都如此地使我惊奇不已。只要不放弃你所作的每一件小事!它真的值得你这样去做!
    我看到过很多可以快速阅读的脑损伤的孩子,他们真的让人称奇!他们跟正常的孩子一样,有着无限的潜能!只是有些时候我们不确定,甚至不知道他们有这样令人称奇的能力!
《完》

好像在哪里曾经看到过这篇,杜曼方法的又一成功案例。孩子的潜能是无限的,只要妈妈们坚持做好每一件小事!并且对自己的孩子有信心!坚持,就有希望!

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-3-7 14:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
qiancheng祈祷 发表于 2012-3-7 14:01
一直以来都是从论坛上学东西,从来没有为论坛做过什么。看到这篇,呵呵,就用我尚还蹩脚的水平翻译一下,就 ...

恩谢谢翻译。。。。
我也在论坛别的看过。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-17 21:22:16 | 显示全部楼层
qiancheng祈祷 发表于 2012-3-7 14:01
一直以来都是从论坛上学东西,从来没有为论坛做过什么。看到这篇,呵呵,就用我尚还蹩脚的水平翻译一下,就 ...

爱你!拥抱!
发表于 2016-11-25 12:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
不放弃
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|脑损伤患儿家属互助信息网 ( 津ICP备09007933号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:44